You can manage MikroTik devices using ssh or a browser, but the most versatile tool is Winbox.
- Windows: Winbox.exe for Windows (~2 MB file, more software at the bottom of the download page)
- Mac: Winbox-3.10.app for macOS with Wine included (280 MB file). At first run, you have to right-click and press open and wait a bit, to tell macOS that you trust the developer)
- iPhone/iPad: iWinbox Lite (free 3rd party developer) and iWinbox (paid 3rd party)
- Android: Tik-App (free from MikroTik)
- Windows advanced: Powershell ⇢ "get-packageprovider -name chocolatey" ⇢ "choco install winbox" and later "choco upgrade winbox" (Package home)
- Mac advanced: Winbox-3.10.app for macOS without Wine (20 MB file, only use this if you know you have Wine installed separately). We have tested 3.10 on OS X Yosemite, OS X El Capitan and macOS Sierra. You can install wine by first installing Homebrew from terminal with /usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install) and then run "brew cask install xquartz && brew install wine". After installing wine, you can run any .exe with "wine winbox.exe".
Lær at bruge Winbox.